- Pull down on trip screen to force a refresh. Look for any error messages in the area behind the trips.
- Check the trip filters to make sure the missing trip is not being filtered away.
- Put the device into Airplane Mode, then out of Airplane Mode to force new connections, then pull to refresh.
- Logout of ParaPlan, then log back in and pull to refresh.
- Have a different driver login and see if they can see their trips.
Uninstall ParaPlan, then re-download it from the App Store
- Send an email to email@example.com for further help.
What to do if trips are not showing up on your device Print
Modified on: Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.