Apps that run on iPhone and iPad only have one chance to ask you for push notifications. If the user says no, we do not have the opportunity to ask again.
To turn notifications back on, we need to trick the system into thinking ParaPlan has been uninstalled for a few days. If it has been uninstalled for a few days, it will allow ParaPlan to ask for about notifications.
Follow these steps:
- Uninstall ParaPlan
- Go to Settings > General > Date and Time
- Turn off Set Automatically
- Set clock for 3 or 4 days in the future.
- Turn off iPhone (press and hold power button until prompted to swipe to power down)
- Turn iPhone back on.
Go to App Store and download ParaPlan
- If prompted, say Yes/Allow to all Location or Notification prompts
- Set Date and time back to automatic.